Flyer approval guidelines
The Centennial School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar, a free online service for schools.
As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, we no longer allow paper flyers to be sent home with our students. E-flyers are emailed directly to parents’ inboxes as well as posted online for easy access. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
To request flyer approval:
Visit www.peachjar.com or go to the front page of the district or any school websire and click on the Peachjar logo.
Register as an Enrichment Provider (Account Type).
Upload flyer for approval.
Centennial School District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
The Centennial School District approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by a Centennial School District program.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the Centennial School District curriculum.
The Centennial School District does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a for profit business or practice soliciting new business, customers or patients.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.