Message to Families: CSD Summer Programming 2020-21
We are excited to announce that Centennial School District will offer Summer Programming this year at the elementary, middle, and high school levels.
Program details and registration links are included underneath each program section.
Elementary Program: June 28th-July 23rd
Click below for printable Elementary registration forms:
Students who are currently in grades K-5 are invited to participate in our Elementary Program. This full-day program will include both academic learning experiences and enrichment activities. The morning will be the academic portion of the day and the afternoon will be filled with enrichment activities offered by the SUN Program. Students may attend for the morning academic session only or for the full day. Priority will be given to students who had limited attendance or engagement during the 2020-21 school year.
- Parklane for students who attend Parklane, Oliver, and Patrick Lynch
- Butler Creek for students who attend Butler Creek, Pleasant Valley, Meadows, and Powell Butte
- 5 days per week
- AM Academics
- PM SUN
- Student Day: 9:15-3:15, 5 days per week
- 9:15-12:15 - Academic Day
- 12:15-12:45 - Lunch
- 12:45-3:15 - SUN Program
Secondary Program: June 28th - July 16th
Click below for printable Middle School registration form:
Click below for printable High School registration form:
Click here for printable registration form-
Students will experience integrated learning opportunities in a project-based learning environment. Each week features a different focus of study, culminating in a Friday field trip or on-site event day.
- Incoming 9th graders to be included in high school program
- Incoming 7th and 8th graders to be included in middle school program
- Location for all secondary programs: Centennial High School
- Student Day: 8:30 -2:30: 5 days per week
- Friday is a field trip or on-site event day
Credit Recovery: June 28th - July 22nd
Students who need to make up credits can complete courses in order to earn credit.
- 4 days per week: MTWTh
- Students either attend from 9-11 or 12-2
CVA High School Program: June 18th - July 23rd
Students may complete initial credit coursework through the Edgenuity Platform guided by teachers.