The Board of Education appointed a Bond Oversight Committee whose charge is to actively monitor the bond program as follows:
- Ensure bond revenues are used only for purposes consistent with the voter-approved 2020 bond measure and consistent with state law
- Serve as a conduit of information to the Board and community
- Review bond program performance and financial audits
- Ensure grant dollars from other sources such as the OSCIM state matching grant and dollars from the Oregon Energy Trust are incorporated successfully into the bond projects.
Committee Report to Board Topic Areas:
The committee will prepare and deliver meeting minutes as well as an annual in-person report to the Board. It is estimated that the committee will meet once a quarter initially.
You can find more information about the annual report and the most recent report here.
Members will be selected by the Board Officers and Superintendent for the three-year term.
- Committee Chair
- Committee Co-Chair
- Board Liaison (chosen annually)
- 4-6 committee members selected with consideration of the following:
- Member of Centennial Community
- Expertise and / or background in construction
- Expertise in financial oversight
- Expertise in communications
Support for Committee:
- Chief Communications Officer
- Consulting group managing projects
- Construction firms working on projects
A list of Committee members can be found here.