Constructing Meeting TOSA’s
Mary Shortino: email@example.com
Omeica Hudson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonia Nelson Carranza
- ELL Teachers: Each school has at least two ELL teachers, call your child’s school for the name of the ELL teachers.
- Bilingual Liaisons: Centennial provides Russian and Spanish speaking staff to assist students and parents. Call your child’s school for the name of the bilingual liaisons.
- Interpreters: Centennial provides interpreting services for education related purposes with the approval of the Program Director, ELL teacher or principal. Please call your child’s school to make arrangements for an interpreter.
- Reading materials: Most Centennial school libraries have established reading materials in languages other than English. Please contact your child’s ELL teacher or classroom teacher for additional information.
- Parent Guide for English Learners: English, Spanish