Announcing Centennial’s New District App!
English: Centennial School District’s new mobile app keeps students and parents connected with district and school news and information. The app delivers real time updates to a smartphone device for fast, up-to-date access through app notifications.
The app includes our top stories and important links to ParentVUE, StudentVUE, 2020 bond, school calendars, lunch menus, and more!
It’s FREE to download. Here’s how:
- From a smartphone device, go to the iTunes App Store® or Google Play®
- Search Centennial School District or CSD 28J
- Then select the “Centennial SD” app with our logo for a free download
After downloading the app, you can select:
- The district and the school sites where you want to receive notifications from. Go to “Settings” and click on the individual sites. (To find “Settings” in the app, swipe right on the app screen and you’ll find a gear-looking icon titled “Settings”.)
- Your preferred language. Go to “Settings”, “Select language”, and choose your preferred language.
Your new Centennial SD mobile app is just a few taps away. Download it today!